We will not be hosting a Virtual #RunBeerToGoRepeat this week. A few RBRers have been discussing a pop-up run at Lebanon Hills in Eagan and we wanted to pass along the details so that anyone who wants to join can do so safely.
This is not an official RunBeerRepeat! Repeat! This is not an official RunBeerRepeat!
Details: On Thursday, June 4th, some runners will be heading to Lebanon Hills to get in some miles. There may be a socially distanced gathering at our regular time of 7 PM after the run in a wide open space, if you feel comfortable joining. Runners will be social distancing post-run in the area marked on the attached image.
Where: Jensen Lake Trailhead
1398 Carriage Hills Dr, Eagan, MN 55123
The pop-up run will be BYO everything. If you plan on safely hanging out afterwards, please bring your own lawn chair, beverages and snacks.
Show up at Lebanon Hills whenever you’d like. Run as many miles as you want. If you plan on coming, please follow these guidelines:
- If you are showing symptoms of illness or have knowingly been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please do not attend.
- Please do not carpool with others not in your household.
- Please do not run with others not in your household, and maintain 6+ feet away from other runners and walkers at all times.
- If passing another runner, please pass in a manner to help make them feel safe.
- If you must spit or blow your nose, please do so away from any other people.
- Masks are recommended but not required.
- Bathrooms and / or water stops may not be readily available. No food or water will be provided at this time. Please plan accordingly.
- If you are hanging out after the run, please maintain a 6 foot distance from everyone at all times. Masks for after-run time is strongly encouraged.
- If you are bringing alcoholic beverages to consume after your run, please make sure you are doing it legally at the location you are at.
- Please no close group pictures/selfies.
- Please no traditional forms of physical contact (hand shakes, high-fives, hugs, etc.)
- Please do not share any beverages or snacks with other runners.
If you have questions, jump in our #popup_runs Slack Channel and ask away!